Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOVE POEM'S

LOVE POEM'S

I was so alone,
Getting so cold,
Almost ready to,
Start letting go,
But then you came,
Satisfied my needs,
Don't think anyone else,
Could carry me,
I was so sure,
That in time it would,
Be so pointless,
To wait for time,
Keep me in distress,
But then you stumbled,
Into my arms,
And then you kept tumbling on.

I never knew,
A love quite like you.

If I could just stop time now,
Then I would be okay,
Unlike all the times,
That happened yesterday,
But you stopped me roaming,
And my feet touched the ground,
Now I felt so safe and sound,
It's been far too long,
You're the realist,
To my dreamer's song,
And I wish I could just stay with you,
Forever and a day,
Damn it's so cliche,
But you still love me.

You pick me up,
Help me touch the sky,
And I carry you,
Even meter high,
You are my tight rope,
And my opal ring,
You're more special than a truck,
Full of treasure and golden things,
No matter how life will change,
I'll still be so amazed,
That you stayed with me.

If I could just stop time now,
Then I would be okay,
Unlike all the times,
That happened yesterday,
But you stopped me roaming,
And my feet touched the ground,
It's been far too long,
Now I felt so safe and sound,
You're the realist,
To my dreamer's song,
And I wish I could just stay with you,
Forever and a day,
Damn it's so cliche,
But you still love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post